It's recommended to properly care for your new Amtico flooring as soon as it's been fitted to ensure it continues to look its best:
- After it's been installed, the floor should be clean and free from adhesive residues. Let the adhesive dry for at least 24 hours before washing the floor or replacing furniture.
- Amtico Stripper can be used to remove traces of adhesive.
- Ensure your furniture is lifted when being moved instead of dragged and is placed down with care.
- The feet of moveable furniture such as tables and chairs can be applied with felt pads to minimise the chance of scratching.
- Furniture or castor cups can be used to help spread the weight to avoid indentations with relatively heavy items.
- It's also important for the floor to be protected when moving fridge freezers, washing machines or other heavy items.
- To reduce dirt and dirt being walked in, add a mat at the entrance that is compatible with PVC flooring.